Monday, November 1, 2010

This is all new to me. . . .

I threw a little dinner party the other night for myself, my DH and three other couples. Great food (if I do say so myself), excellent company and lively conversation.

What was missing?

Well, pictures! Not a single smile documented. Not a single morsel to show you that I really did have a dinner party. The table and side table were beartifully decorated for a fall party. Any pictures, you ask? Nope! Not a one. Any pictures of the coctails? Of the wine? Even of an empty wine glass?

Sadly, again, no.

Last night was All Hallows Eve. The little goblins went from door to door, a couple of pirates, a ghost or two, fairy princesses galore, and Harry Potter! What a fun night of trick-or-treaters and treats.

Any pictures of all this frolicking fun?

You already know the answer: none at all.

So I promise you all right now, right here, that this will be remedied forthwith! Yes, I said forthwith! I promise!

Stay tuned . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment